Tuesday, July 19, 2011

when it is Time to Come, and Go

What is Love actually?
Different people have their own definitions.
well,
WANNA DATE WITH ME?
Then,
u need to understand what LOVE mean to ME.

Firstly,
Love is something i am desired for.
I like to being in love.
I mean,
the process to be in love with someone.
Frankly to say, I like to play fun with the uncertainty that a couple has before any RELATIONSHIP TAKES PLACE!

Am I bad?
No!
I am just enjoy and comfortable wif all the concern and attentions that he throws towards me.
I am an attention seeker. I want your attention more than anyone, just simply because, YOU ARE THE ONE I CARE THE MOST!

Secondly,
Love means something u care for someone.
Even though, love is not always sweet.
But,
we still need to care for someone by showing your concern.
a warm greet,
a jokes,
a smile,
a hug
and
a kiss,
is enough to enlighten my life.

Thirdly,
PLEASE be understandable,
am a girl.
Do not assume that girls share the same thought with boys.
They are sensitive, you know?
All girls are weak when they come into a relationship.
No matter how successful they are in their life,
ultimately,
they NEED A GUY!

SENSE OF BELONGING!
that's what i want to say.
Jealousy,
It is because she loves you.
She considers you are one part of her life,
no women in this world are willing to share their Boyfriend and husband with another girls or guys!
well, guys also do think like that rite?
Girls need security.
She wants a boy who can give her protection.
Protect her from being harm by the others as well as by yourself! That's is really mean , you know?
How can a boyfriend hurt his girlfriend? unless his gf is bad to him.
BUT,
never ever make “HURTING EACH OTHER" is one of the ways to show HOW MUCH YOU LOVE some one!
IT IS TOO CRUEL,MAN!
LOVE SHOULDN BE IN THAT WAY.

Fourth,
erm....
i think i should stop here.
Dont worry.
~TO BE CONTINUED~

with LOVE,
YUE<3






No comments:

Post a Comment