Wednesday, April 15, 2015

This post is dedicated to......

Today is a special day. A special day for a lady. (I think she love to be called lady than girl.) Who has being live in this world for 23 years. A special friend of mine who always be my side whenever I need her. (Of coz there's time when I just put her aside. ps:please dun get mad.) I am truly grateful to have her in my life at least for the past 5 and a half years and I wish for last til the end. I know this may sound silly or even hilarious to her (even when am writing this, i feel different) hahaha. Not to confess but just wanted to say something to you, about my best friend, Miss Jenny Lu. She is the youngest in our class but owes mingle with the elders, including me. If you ask me, what is the best part of her, I would answer, because she is my best friend. hahaha. Dun laugh,it is true! I think everyone knows me quite well. The ways I am and even sometime I am also get frustrated with myself. My hot temper and owes with the "Yes-No" button switch on and off.  Along the path, she is the one who stay and back to me (or maybe m her only friend?hahaha) Perhaps not. We are different in our ways. She is an outgoing person (looked like one) and very good in making friends. While, I am the opposite. She is a good speaker (not in Mandarin) and love talking! Seriously, she is chatty! I always tell her about that, and sometime i just can't stand with it and shouted "you are very noisy lar". then in fact of shutting up, she will answer you" If i really quiet, then you now m not ok, rite?" So, I go speechless. So, this is one of the funny parts of us. When we know that, we are not perfect to each other and might appeared annoying especially when we argued over something with different opinions. We might fight (orally) but in the end, everything goes back to normal. This is the part that i love the most about us. You are always be there.
I am not going to tell you the whole story about us. It is not the end, the middle, but it is just the beginning. I wish our friendship will stay last and just like the first time. (why sound like a lover's confession? =.=") Perhaps, we are each others' lover when we are still available. hahahah.On this day, I have no special gift for u, but I would like to give you my Best wishes with 101% sincerity.The hatred, the love, the tears that we shed, the laugh that we shared, I wish it will become one of your wonderful memories and be your dearest company in your future. Sorry for any mistakes that I have done or something that annoyed you, made you angry and getting more whitehair. You know, I did not mean it (hahahaha). And sorry again for not able to celebrate you special day with you (while we have done it for the past 5 years). I miss every moments we shared together and I really hope to you very soon.
Lastly, Happy Birthday to the one that often calls me "ah ma Kong"
May God bless you abundantly and shower you with tremendous love. 
Cheers! Love ya~~~
The "V" girl
very good in posing. 
cant recall when was this. hahaha.when ar?
i know you are a selfie-queen and this is one of your fav ones. ;)
Still remember the cupcakes? hahahah
Love this even though I looked fatigue here.hahaah
This was taken when my hair was short and it was still hot. I know you are pretty lar and you know it. 

wish to travel with you again and eat superb food!
the always "thumb up"girl


2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaa... I thought am the only one who does this all the time! thanx.. best present for 2015 (only).. hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? Oni valid for this year lar? huh.

    ReplyDelete