Thursday, June 20, 2013

I hava nth to write

Hello there, here I am again...I have nth to write or lazy to do it...hahah..so, i just browse tru some blogs and came to these questions. Looked interesting and I would like to answer it after some time. Hheh....Here we go~~


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No one..haha

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? a day during the break. hahaha.. i cried for a lousy n bit nonsense reason.... a drama, a traditional Hong Kong drama. What the heck man~~huhu


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yeah, but still can be improved.ehehe

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Luncheon? hahaha

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Noooo...but will hv...maybe,,,,hehehe 8)


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? wowwww. that's crazy man! but sounds amazing..should try~~ehehe.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? aha~~no larrrr :P

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yesssss

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? sure. Longing for it.hahaha


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Quaker..always the best choice~~


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? like never?hahaha

-WHAT HAPPENED TO #12? I dunno, ask Brooky…I got this from her :-)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I seldom eat ice-cream! 


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? the way they talk?hahaa..dun noe lar, I observe everything. *sometimes


15. RED OR PINK? RED!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? seeking perfection

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ? my dad, my mum, my uncle, my grandma (R.I.P), my bros, and my cat..huhu...and fishie~~~huhuhuhuh...everything~~HOME

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? dun noe...depends on them larrr...haaha

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Wearing a short blue pants and bare foot. am lying on my bed man~~~ :P

<----again ...with="" 50="" a="" be="" br="" come="" couple="" extra="" it="" just="" later.="" make="" maybe="" myself="" questions.="" questions="" really="" should="" to="" up="" with="">
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my rumete's laughter and RM's sound effects. *annoying sometimes when u make it loud...ehee...u gt what I mean? 8)


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue which according to my little bro. it is a colour who makes ppl stresssss!!!hahaha

23. FAVORITE SMELL? my house's cloth washing detergent...hahahah....like it....and no cats' poop!!!ABSOLUTELY NO~~~

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My uncle~~~


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? just like coz providing me these random questions..hehehehe

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?badminton

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark 


28. EYE COLOR?  Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? still finding...hehehe..seaweed?


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? can I chose both?haha

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Greedy ghost~~
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? dark blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?hurrrrmmm, I never experience winter, btw, ...summer, definitely.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs~~and kissess...heheheh


36. FAVORITE DESSERT? pudding~~love it!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? dun noe

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? reader digest. my fav..hehehe

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? =.=" a tail?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? dun hv TV here~~

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?music box sounds~~chiming

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?none....

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? KL~~hahaha 


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? what?sixth sense? losing its accurateness graduallyyy....hahahha...

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sibu, Sarawak....or Malaysia =).

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? someone who is reading this. hahaha

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I’m not married. =.="....

49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? cup????


50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?my dad, my mum, my uncle, my brother anddddd my brother...hehehe...couldnt thk of someone else beside my family.....*such a not creative answer* ehe....gv up~~


BYE~~~
place : room 109...backdrop : my comfy bed...lead character : me and the baju kurung hang behind~~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment