Saturday, January 19, 2013

Thank You very very MUCH~~~^_^

I dun noe knw what else I should say beside "Thank You".

I was so surprised that when a friend of mine told me that my name was appeared on your blog and turned up to be one of the luckiest contestants that gt ur postcards from UK! Wow~I cnt believe what I heard till I saw it by my own eyes. Yeah~~THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH APIS! ^_^

Honestly speaking, I nvr thought of receiving this special gift from a person and a place that far far away~~hehe

U knw what? The feelings was so different from when you gt ur lucky draw. I mean. I cnt describe hw exactly the feelings is. hoho. I only can say that I am so lucky to get this special gift.  Am so happy and glad that you have read my mail. hehe. Thx for reading it and promoting my blog. I appreciate it a lot and wishing you all the bestEnjoying your life just like what you said:"  Do not think too much. Just do it! Carpe diem!!! :D"

 ~Life Through My Eyes~

/http://apistakkisah.blogspot.com/

 

#Courage doomed all possible 

No comments:

Post a Comment