Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dedicated to my love ones~


Hey you all there, look here! am going to cha, No matter what is happened, you STILL GOT ME HERE. I know, sometime YOU:

1) Wana laugh, JUST LAUGH! I WILL LAUGH WITH YOU
2)Wana CRY, JUST CRY! I SURE NOT WILL CRY WITH YOU, BUT AM HERE. LEND YOU MY SHOULDERS.

I am not a superwoman or fairy. I have no power to change or guarantee what you want! I am just a normal girl. But, WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU-AM OWES HERE FOR YOU.

GIRLs and BOYs,
We are the same,in fact.
I ever thought that I was the only one who need you all.
But,
now,
I have awaken. YOU ALL need me More!!
Sorry for all this while.
I ignored and abandoned what you felt.:(

Dear,
I know, you bear too much pain and tears than that you could.
I know,
Because we are just too close.
I can't lost you.
It is just simple enough, I LOVE YOU!
I never tell, but, I am sure, you FEEL IT!
that's what A REAL FREN FOR!

We ever fight!
We ever argue!
But it doesnt matters.
Our relationships is getting stronger.
I wish it will last forever.

DEAR,
BE STRONG.
I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.
REMEMBER,
MY SHADOW WILL NEVER FADE AWAY.
OWES BE YOUR SIDE.


No comments:

Post a Comment