Friday, March 8, 2013

I always believe.

Recently, I feel that am nt in such a good mood or luck.

So many thg happened at one time.

Seriously,

I almost gv up.

I am tired.

But,

still,

I am strong to get over it.

Yeah,

Thx to God for supporting and guiding me all the time.

Life is like a roller coaster.

There are ups and downs.

No certainty. No guarantee.

That's true life, isn't it?

 

I am proud of myself.

I am not perfect.

Yeah.

But, 

Am getting stronger day by day, year by year.

I no need someone approval, I no need someone compliment, 

What meant to me the most,

I am who I am.

 

And again,

I believe, 

I always believe,

everything happens for a reason.

You may laugh out loud today,

but,

You may cry  a river tomorrow.

That's LIFE.

A TRUE LIFE that never CHEAT.

 

Back then, I used to say that "My journey is still a long way to go."

But,

now,

I will say, "Life is short. With its sharp knife, time is killed without us knowing it."

So,

what to worry?

Just grab the moment, seize the day!


#Btw, am busy with my college life now. Abundance of work and college's activities. Fuhhhhh...SEM.5!!!!#

 

Up coming events : Dramatisation

                                 Practicum Phrase I

 

Never look at the past, but the memory never fade away.

KL 2011



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment