Thursday, December 6, 2012

the 100 Ques

1 - Who was the last person you texted?

= my annoying daughter~~hahahaha

 

2 - When is your birthday?

= 10 November


3 - Who do you want to be with right now?

= my family and my close frens…hehehe


4 - What sports do you play?

= basketball?badminton?


5 - Who is the first person in your contacts?

= unknown……


6 - What is your favorite song as of the moment?

= Chinese song, WO AI NI HEN DUO~


7 - If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with?

= i wish to be with someone who could survive with me .and build our own kingdom~~wahahaha


8 - What do you feel right now?

= sleepy~~@.@


9 - What chocolate is your favorite?

=dark

 

10 - How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?

= urmmmmmmmmm…3


11 - Why did you create a Tumblr account?

= nth, just for fun


12 - Who is your favorite blogger?

= I am not sure ,but I like this girl’s blog. It inspires so much~~~*wink2.wana be like her


13 - Where do you want to be right now?

= Bed~~hahahaha

 

14 - What do you want to be in the future?

= Just me. Life is too short to think about it~~~just do it!hehehe


15 - When was the last time you cried? Why?

= few months ago, someone who just left us~*in the memory


16 - Are you happy?

= yeah, why not? ^_^


17 - Who do you miss?

= her


18 - If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life?

= no, I am happy and satisfied with my life now. =)


19 - What was the best thing you were given?

= love and pain. =D


20 - Who was the last person who called you?

= my uncle.wahahahah~~~

 

21 - What is your favorite dish?

=eh, nth particular…not like my daughter, she loves everything with PORK!urghhhh

 

22 - Who is your bestfriend?

= the one that who always know me, critics me, laugh at me, and careless about me~~my siao fren, aka lao ban niang


23 - What is your biggest regret?

= not saying “I love you” to my beloved ones.


24 - Have you ever cheated on your partner?

= yes~~hahaha


25 - Who do you spend crazy moments with?

= my two little brothers and a crazy, pabo cat…of course, lao ban niang


26 - Name someone pretty.

= my *grandma,my mom, my dad, my uncle, my brothers,lao ban niang……etc…….they are so beautiful~~~~pweeewittt


27 - Who was the last person you hugged?

= cnt remember~~~hahaha


28 - What kind of music do you listen to?

= eh?


29 - Are you over your past?

= am so proud to announce that YES!!!!!I FINALLY GET OVER IT….HAHAHAHA.GV MYSELF A BIGGGGG CLAP~~~HOORAYYY


30 - Who is the last person in your contacts?

= my sweet fren, Yoha


31 - What kind of person do you want to date?

= a person like Song Jong Ki????ehehehehe

 

32 - Do you have troubles sleeping at night?

= yes, and always~~~=.=”


33 - From whom was the last text message you received?

= lao ban niang


34 - What do you prefer, jeans or skirt?

=jeans and skirt~ hehehe...


35 - How’s your heart?

= should I see doctor first for more details? Btw, it’s functioning well.


36 - This was a stupid fucking question so I took it out. No one will notice.

- you…….m……..o………..


37 - Do you like someone as of the moment?

= like? As in? the guy?hahahha


38 - What would you want to say to your latest ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend?

= ok, bye~~~hahaha


39 - Do you have any phobias?

= urghhhh!snake? OMAIGOD!


40 - Did you try to change for a person?

=hardly~~~hehehe


41 - What’s the nicest thing have you given to someone?

= my love~~~ehehe


42 - Would you go back to your previous relationship?

=no~~definitely!


43 - Are you in a good or bad mood?

= good mood.. 8)


44 - Name someone you can’t live without.

= my family


45 - Describe your dream date.

= having time together..that’s enough! hehehe


46 - Describe your dream wedding.

= wedding in the zoo….hahahaha


47 - How many roses did you receive last Valentine’s?

= one.


48 - Have you ever been kissed?

= yes..


49 - How long is your longest relationship?

= 2 yrs


50 - Do you regret your past?

= no..


51 - Can you do something stupid for someone else?

= stupid??depends…..


52 - Have you ever cried over someone?

=yes.


53 - Do you have a grudge against anyone?

= I thk no…hehe


54 - Are you a crybaby?

= nope….hehehe


55 - Do people praise you for your looks?

= want an honest answer? Yes~~~~thx to my mum and dad~~~:D

 

56 - Did you fall for someone you shouldn’t?

= yes~~~


57 - Have you ever done something bad but you don’t regret?

= I am confused with what I did sometimes…hahahah


58 - Do you like getting hurt?

= sometime do, cz it makes me feel like am living~~~hehehe


59 - Does anyone hate you?

=yeah, I thk so~~~hehee..nt a big deal man, I do not waking up everyday just to impress you! :P

 

60 - Did you slap anyone whose name starts with an “R”?

= nope...


61 - What hair color do you prefer?

= healthy black~~shinning one…hahaha


62 - If you can change anything about yourself, what is it?

= my attitude towards ppl.

 

63 - Do you love someone as of the moment?

= yes.my family…^_^

 

64 - Have you ever thought of killing yourself?

= yes…when I was in secondary school back then…..waaaaaaaaaa!


65 - Do you have issues with somebody in your school?

= no gua


66 - Can you live without internet?

= of course la~~~~


67 - What’s the song that remind you of your special someone?

= can I just ignore this? It is so annoying somehow~~haha


68 - Are you good at holding back your tears?

= yes~~~~

 

69 - Are you a crybaby?

= eh, did u have asked this question before?????=.=”


70 - Have you ever experienced being hysterical?

= nope...


71 - Are you a KPOP fan?

= not really


72 - Do you study hard?

= nope


73 - Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love?

= im not sure.. hehehehe


74 - Did you ever had a kiss under the moonlight?

= so romantic,,,,,let’s sing “payphone”!


75 - Have you ever ridden a boat?

= nope...


76 - Did you have an accident last year?

= nope...


77 - What kind of person are you?

= ask my bestie~~~


78 - Have you ever thought of killing someone?

= why should I?


79 - Have you ever been jealous?

= yes.. hehe..


80 - How can you prove your love to someone?

= actions?hehehe


81 - What are you thinking right now?

= what to answer next.. ehhe...


82 - Who is the 6th person in your contacts?

= my fren,aileen,…hehe


83 - Do you have any memories you want to erase?

= nope...


84 - Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel?

= yes...


85 - Did you ever badmouth someone?

= depends on whether that person ever gets on my nerve *ultimate stage!.. hahahaha....


86 - Have you ever had an argument with someone?

= with my dad~~~hahaha….about going to mount kinabalu


87 - Do you have trust issues?

= honestly speaking, I do not trust ppl easily. =)


88 - Are you broken-hearted?

= nope. not really...


89 - Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?

=my family


90 - Do you think all the pain is worth it?

= yes...absolutely


91 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”?

= yes!


92 - Who do you want to marry?

Song jongki…..wahahahah


93 - Do you believe in destiny?

50%


94 - Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”?

= not yet.. hehe...


95 - How do you look right now?

= a sleepyhead, with ponytail, sitting infront of laptop and answering these lame questions,hahahah


96 - Do you believe that first true love never dies?

= I thk so….haha


97 - Have you found your true love?

= not yt~~~~hehe


98 - What should you be doing right now?

= sleeping…*yawning


99 - Name one of your ex-boyfriends/ex-girlfriends.

= C,M,H


100 - Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough

= always.. hehe..

 ps:I answered this last nite...hahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment