Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thanks For the LOVE


Thank you for knowing me,
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for stealing my heart away.
Thank you for taking care of
me.
Thank you for breaking my heart.
Thank you for making sweet and bitter memories with me.
Thank you for the lau
ghter and tears.
Thank you for concerns and misunderstandings.
Thank you for everything AND
Thank you for making me who am I now.

Time flies and LA
STLY
Thanks to those LOVES AND HATES,
I FINALLY GET OVER IT.
Thanks to GOD.
For giving me the chance to know more about him,
HOWEVER,
THE MOST IMPORTANT IS I KNOW MYSELF BETTER NOW.

To him,
I never regret for everything that we did.
For the reason that, I WAS TRULY IN LOVE WITH YOU at the time.
There is no such thing that make me r
emorse about,
perhaps,
ONE THING for SURE,
I did not make my promises to you.
WELL,
THAT'S LIFE.
LEARN NOT TO PROMISE,
As folks' saying that "PROMISE IS MEAN TO BE BROKEN!"
Agree?

Life is A PROCESS Towards L
EARNING.
I absolutely agree that,
GOD SEND SOMEONE ENTER Y
OUR LIFE FOR A REASON!
So,
NOTHING is Impossib
le,
and
NOTHING IS WE CANT GET OVER.

For him,

The best wishes for you.
AND I hope that I have brought something into your life, like what you had did to me.
Thank you, Darling.
Thank you for your understanding, concerns and loves.

With a lots of love,
your EX♥~~~haha.

☆•:*´¨`*:•.People in Your Life☆•:*´¨`*:•.

People come into your life for
a REASON, a SEASON, or a LIFETIME,
when you figure out which it is,
you know exactly what to do.

*♥♥♥*



(p/s: Do not feel offended ya~PEACE. ^_^V♥)


No comments:

Post a Comment